A2 Hosting, Inc. is a premier high performance hosting company with clients around the world. We are currently seeking an experienced Product Manager (PDM) to take our product line to the next level!
To achieve this, you will research the market, analyze competitor's offerings, talk to customers to understand their problems and find innovative solutions to reach a broader market. You will also be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with marketing and finance to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met and in alignment with the overall strategy and goals of the Company.
Employment Type: Full-time, Exempt, 100% Remote Eligible.
- Develop the product strategy so that the Company is offering innovative and top of the line products.
- Work across several functions within the company (marketing, support, systems engineering, development) to create project management plans, gain consensus and manage expectations through the product life cycle. Manage the project from start to finish.
- Identify project staffing needs and work with team leads to ensure the necessary team members are assigned to project.
- Proactively monitor the competition and stay current on trends in the industry.
- Conduct market research on existing as well as future products to ensure alignment with the audience.
- Using market data, make recommendations on product improvements in including user interface, pricing, speed, etc., as needed.
- Monitor the development, testing, deployment and ongoing support for each product throughout the product life cycle.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on launch activities.
- Report on the key statistics associated with products including profitability, usage and customer feedback to inform product life cycle decisions.
- Analyze various solutions to new products such as in-house development, purchase a fixed solution or partner with a 3rd party vendor.
- Create and present technical content for marketing use and be willing to give talks at events or conferences.
- Five years of product management experience.
- Three years experience in the web hosting industry along with a technical background.
- Knowledge of customer-related metrics and market strategies for virtual products and services.
We have the following to offer:
- Subsidized health insurance, dental and vision coverage also available.
- Paid parental leave.
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth.
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Company provided life insurance.
- Generous paid vacations, holidays and sick time.
- Regular company events such as summer BBQs and holiday parties.
If this sounds like you then apply now to join our team!