Support Generalist - Linux - Remote
- Full Time
- Entry Level
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our growing support team. Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you love problem-solving? Do you enjoy working in a team? Are you familiar with Linux Servers? If so, A2 Hosting has a position for you!
First, let's get introduced. We are A2 Hosting, a global web hosting provider. We offer web hosting services that allow our clients to showcase their creativity and talents online. We have a growing global team with a strong culture of empowerment and professional development.
At A2 Hosting our Core Values guide the work that we do. You might fit in well at A2 if these values describe you:
Passionate - We take pride in what we do
Collaborative - We think about the team first
Customer Focused - We are empathetic and respectful
Curious - We desire to learn and do better
Agile - We act quickly and decisively.
What you’ll do
As a Support Generalist at A2 Hosting you will be the first point of contact for all customers that require technical assistance.
Who you’ll work with
The Support Generalist collaborates regularly with other support team members to resolve more complex customer requests.
Who you are
- Provide customers with answers/solutions for basic requests
- Initiate the swarming collaboration process and participate in it actively
- Meet set productivity and quality requirements for the position
- Provide improvement suggestions to the responsible team members
Skills you have
- English speaking upper to intermediate
- Web hosting experience
- Interpersonal skills,
- Customer service
- Knowledge of software maintenance
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
3 Reasons you should apply:
- You are curious and enjoy finding solutions
- You enjoy connecting with customers
- You collaborate well with others
To the US applicants - we are licensed to do business in the following states: AR, AZ, FL, GA, IN, KY, MD, MI, NC, OK, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI.
For those who are outside of these states, we are sorry we missed you and hope for future collaboration.
**All applicants should have a reliable high-speed internet connection and provide their own computer and work space.