The Solutions Specialist (SS) works directly with current and prospective clients throughout the sales and the upgrade process. The SS is the front-line answering phone calls, tickets and live chat, as needed. The SS will identify opportunities and engage with clients to deliver a white glove sales experience. The SS will work with Sales Engineers to provide custom configurations. The SS will work with Support Leadership to ensure proper follow through on preset expectations. The SS will focus on the long-term client relationship rather than push sales on clients.
1. Answer warm sales inquiries via phone calls, tickets, and Live Chats - no cold calling
2. Work with the client to understand their actual needs and suggest the appropriate
service and plan.
3. Escalate complex sales inquiries to Sales Engineers.
4. Maintain CRM records and ensure data is added and updated regularly.
5. Provide weekly sales performance report to Sales Lead.
Expectations: The SS will be expected to:
1. Identify customer business goals and needs rather than push sales.
2. Focus on the long-term client relationship rather than short term revenue.
3. Focus on building partnerships.
4. Leverage our support and engineering team to create creative solutions for our clients.
5. Follow up with clients quarterly to ensure we are meeting their needs.
6. Work with others in a team.
7. Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills while
displaying a high energy level and positive attitude.
8. Identify and develop strategies to overcome obstacles in the prospect’s decision-making
9. Be a self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are Engineer of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proven ability to expand new business through inside and direct sales.
The physical demands described here are Engineer of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and
The work environment characteristics described here are Engineer of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May require extended periods of sitting. May require work during non-traditional hours and on the weekends as required by the demands of the position.